1) I am not in debt.
2) I carpool all of my errands together into one day a week.
3) I hardly ever get mail unless it is welcomed.
4) I make most of the gifts I give.
5) If I eat out, I try to get something that will have enough leftovers for another meal.
6) I have got rid of all of my DVD cases and put the DVD's into a DVD box.
7) I only buy craft books that I believe are must haves for any crafter's bookshelf.
8) I use only rechargable batteries.
9) When I do need to shop for something, I try to get the lowest price possible and buy used when it makes sense.
10) I wear only black ankle socks. They don't look dingy like white ones do and if I lost one all I have to do is pair it up with another. No waste, no need to buy more.
11) I carpool as much as possible with my mom. We plan to go out together when we can.
12) I do not own a credit card, therefor I only buy what I have money for.
13) I keep my commitments to a minimal.
14) I have very little paper work I keep, and what I keep is important. It seems that everyone I know has stacks and bags of paperwork and I have next to nothing.
15) My cookbook only has recipes that I absolutely love and have made. Not every recipe on the planet and every recipe that everyone has given me like most people. I learned to not be like my mom in this regard.