* I can pick up and go at any time if need be.
* If there is ever a fire, theft, ect. I know exactly what losses to report.
* I can pack easier and lighter for trips.
* I can save money by not shopping as a habit.
* I can have the things I truly want by picking quality over quantity.
* The less stuff I have the less mess I have to keep up with
* I can have less furniture/space/ect. as I won't have a bunch of items filling it.
* I can save money on moving or storage.
* I can move in easier with my future husband when the time comes. I won't really have to go through things then making an exciting time stressful.
* Less items to dust and dust around.
* More room to do the things I want to whether it be dance or exercise.
* Less stress about people seeing my room because it will always be clean.
* When I have free time I don't have to feel like I have to spend it on "going through stuff" all the time and all those things I have been tied down to. I won't have to feel guilty when I do activities I want to do.
* I will have time to learn KiSwahili like I have always wanted.